Re: gthreads and file operations

Not sure if it's just me, but I can't see the attachment. For things like fseek and fclose, you might want to
look at the gio library (http://library.gnome.org/devel/gio/stable/) which is included along with glib.

On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 00:21:44 +0530
Nischal Rao <rao nischal gmail com> wrote:

I just noticed... the code sometimes works and sometimes doesn't work(the
code doesn't go to completion which kind of confirms that there is thread
lock problem).

There doesn't seem to be an error in other parts of the code because the
code works fine when i comment the file writing part(i.e., prepareGrammar()
).

I have attached part of my code.

PS: I have used standard functions (fopen, fprintf etc) because i couldn't
find glib equivalent(for fseek() and fclose() ).