Re: how to prevent standby during critical operations on linux
- From: frm <francesco montorsi gmail com>
- To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: how to prevent standby during critical operations on linux
- Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 15:05:45 -0700 (PDT)
A. Walton-2 wrote:
On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 5:46 AM, frm <francesco montorsi gmail com> wrote:
What do you suggest?
Is there some simple example code for using DBus+DeviceKit-power from a
is probably what you're looking for on GNOME.
Thanks a lot!
Just a few more questions about it:
1) the page you linked seems to contain API docs for a generic language (not
necessarily C/C++) nor it contains any info about which library/header files
contain those APIs... how can I use it from a C/C++ program?
2) is there some example of apps already using that library?
Thank you very much indeed!
View this message in context:
Sent from the Gtk+ - Apps Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
] [Thread Prev