Re: gtk.TreeView.set_model(TreeStore) expanders do not seem to work?

la, 2009-10-17 kello 17:16 -0700, Daniel B. Thurman kirjoitti:
In my application, I am populating a treestore with
new children, I then use the following method:

self.treeview.set_mode(treestore)

Apparently the treeview does not show expanders
where there are new children.

Is there something I need to do to show the expanders?

You should only need to add children to the model. Perhaps there's some
unrelated problem. Could you distill the program to be as small as
possible while still showing the problem?