Re: Has anyone been able to force TreeView expander with no children?

On 10/15/2009 07:53 AM, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
to, 2009-10-15 kello 07:44 -0700, Daniel B. Thurman kirjoitti:

(1) I am trying to find the "expander-open" event for the
      connect method. I think it is something like:

http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/ has a list of all widgets,
and lists for each widgets the signals they support. The page for each
widget only lists the signals native to it, not the ones it inherits
from its parent. I have not tried this, but this seems relevant to you:

http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/GtkTreeView.html#GtkTreeView-expand-collapse-cursor-row

(2) I note that for some reason when I open an expander, the
     the icon/text next gets "right justified".

I am not sure what would happen to that, but my first guess is that you
have one column for the expander, but no value to put in its cell, and
another column for the folder name. If you remove the first column and
mark the folder name column as the expander column (see link below), it
might fix things.

http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/GtkTreeView.html#gtk-tree-view-set-expander-column