Re: Has anyone been able to force TreeView expander with no children?

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 07:44:56AM -0700, Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
On 10/14/2009 11:56 PM, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
(1) I am trying to find the "expander-open" event for the
      connect method. I think it is something like:

      self.treeview.connect('expander-open', self.on_expander_open)

      Do you know of a link/reference listing GTK events for the
      connect() method so that I can look them up?

The signal is called "row-expanded".

(2) I note that for some reason when I open an expander, the
     the icon/text next gets "right justified".

     The expected behavior is:

        v aaa
            aaa-1
          > aaa-2
              bbb-1
            > bbb-2
            aaa-3
        > bbb
          ccc

       But I get:

        v     aaa
              aaa-1
          >   aaa-2
              bbb-1
            > bbb-2
              aaa-3
        >     bbb
              ccc

      So, every time one opens a sub-expander, the icon/text
      cell keeps shifting further to the right. So how can I
      correct this?

You have the text in another column instead of directly in the expander
column?

Yeti