GTK runtime error

Hi,

I am new to GTK. I have downloaded the GTK ver 2.16.6 and compiled it
in FC9. While running helloworld (sample from gtk.org) I am getting
the following error:

[sip localhost ~]$ ./helloworld

(helloworld:23339): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_get_qdata:
assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed

(helloworld:23339): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **:
g_object_set_qdata_full: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed

(bug-buddy:23340): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_get_qdata:
assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed

(bug-buddy:23340): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_set_qdata_full:
assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed

Please let me know what can be the issue here?

~Thanx
Abhijit

Please help Logica to respect the environment by not printing this email  / Pour contribuer comme Logica au
respect de l'environnement, merci de ne pas imprimer ce mail /  Bitte drucken Sie diese Nachricht nicht aus
und helfen Sie so Logica dabei, die Umwelt zu schützen. /  Por favor ajude a Logica a respeitar o ambiente
nao imprimindo este correio electronico.

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain
proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied,
disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly
delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.