Re: Stop alt-spacebar window menu

The reason for wanting to capture the alt-spacebar combination is because the keyboard is being played as a musical instrument using the function keys on one side, and the control, alt, and spacebar on the other side. So, every time the user presses alt-spacebar, the app main window loses the keyboard focus, he has to put the keyboard down, and use the mouse to dismiss the menu, as the escape key doesn't return the focus to the app main window. See http://melodeon.googlecode.com.

I've looked at the keybindings, but can't work out how to remove this one. It's possible that it's in X windows, I haven't got that far. Also I only want to change it for this application.

Andrew W. Nosenko wrote:
On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 8:11 PM, Bill Farmer