Re: Stop alt-spacebar window menu

Looks like it's a show stopper, which is a shame because I've already got a nice layout, and got the keyboard interaction going. The problem is that the emulation has to bear some resemblance to the real instrument, and be playable, so even if I don't use the alt key, users are likely to hit it by accident when playing. This had already happened to users of the windows version until I figured out how to stop it.