Problem activating a column in a row of a TreeView

Hi Guys,

I am developing a app with Gtk and I have a problem that is driving me mad.

I have a TreeView with 3 columns, one of these columns associated to a Gtk::CellRendererText. My problem is
that I want to activate this CellRenderer, saying in other words, I want to put the cursor in this column
each time I select a row of this treeview.

In a method of the application I get the iterator of the row and the only thing it rests me to do is activate
the second column (the column I want to be active) but I have not been able to do it .

I have tried this two options, among much more, that I think have to do what I want, but with no luck:

m_TVWconfigurationTreeView->set_cursor(PathAux,*m_TVWconfigurationTreeView->get_column(1),*m_CellRendererTextValue,
 true);

m_TVWconfigurationTreeView->row_activated(PathAux,*m_TVWconfigurationTreeView->get_column(1));

What I'm doing wrong? What I am missing?

Thanks in Advance,

Jon.

Descárgate ahora el nuevo Internet Explorer 8 y ten a tu alcance todos los servicios de Windows Live ¡Gratis!
http://ie8.msn.com/microsoft/internet-explorer-8/es-es/ie8.aspx