Re: Problem with gtkbuilder & mingw cross (not the signal problem)

Tor Lillqvist wrote:
(Adding gtk-app-devel-list back as Cc. Please let's keep this
discussion on the list.)
Oops, didn't notice that reply went direct to you instead of to the list.

Why make it harder for yourself, why not use a shared library (dll)
build of gtk+ like everyone else?

--tml
Short answer, I don't know what I'm doing ;-) .
I saw that cross development environment announced on freshmeat, and on a whim I decided to try porting my application to windows. It looked like a nice self contained set of tools that could get me there. I didn't explicitly ask for it to build static. From the package's "feature" list, "creates libraries to be linked statically, no DLL hell".