Re: Why collaps row in tree_view since gtk 2.14.0

Am Dienstag, den 16.06.2009, 10:23 +0200 schrieb Kristian Rietveld:
On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 10:29 AM, Bernd Demian<Bernd Demian csc-dd de> wrote:
hi,
I have a question to select/unselect in gtk_tree_view since gtk+-2.14.0.
In version 2.12 I select a child in tree_view with mouse button 1 and
whith they key Cntl and mouse button 1 I deselect the child row. Since
2.14 we have the effect, that when i deselect the child row - the node
will collaps. Btw the arrow of the father will paint black when I press
Cntl + mouse button 1!

I don't observe such behavior in GTK+ >= 2.14.0 and as far as I know
GTK+ has not changed behavior in this regard between 2.12 and 2.14.

regards,

-kris.

Hi,
I have now compiled gtk+-2.12.12 and gtk+-2.16.2 and call the test
application "testtreefocus". In 2.12 the behavior is like expected.
Select the child row with press mouse button 1 and deselect the row with
GDK_Control_L and mouse button 1. All is ok!
In 2.16.2 I select in the them application the child row with mouse
button 1. When I now press GDK_Control_L the arrow of the button is
painted black and when I now press the mouse bottun the child row is
deselected and the parent is collaps. Otherwise when the child row is
selected and you press GDK_Control_L key the arrow of the parent will
painted black. When you move now the cursor a little bit before you
press the mouse button, the arrow of the parend row will now painted
white and the row will be deselected without collaps the parent.
There must be a change in 2.16 or/and 2.14, but I can't find it. Please
help, now it is for our costumer not operable.
Tanks for your help!
Bernd