Re: Why collaps row in tree_view since gtk 2.14.0

Am Dienstag, den 16.06.2009, 10:23 +0200 schrieb Kristian Rietveld:

I don't observe such behavior in GTK+ >= 2.14.0 and as far as I know
GTK+ has not changed behavior in this regard between 2.12 and 2.14.

thanks for your anwer, but can you say me when the arrow in a tree is
painted full. In gtk2.16 it is now as follow. If I had selected a child
with mouse button  and then I press the GDK_CONTROL-key the arrow of the
parent in the first layer will draw filled. When I now deselect the
child row with the mouse and GDK_CONTROL-key the row desect and the
parent collaps. But when I select the child with mouse and
GDK_CONTROL-key and now deselect the row with GDK_CONTROL-Key und mouse
button the parent will not collaps.
Can you give me a hint where I can search for this behavior?
thanks
bernd