Re: =?UTF-8?B?5Zue6KaGOiBndGstYXBwLWRldmVsLWxpc3QgRGlnZXN0LCBWb2w=?= =?UTF-8?B?IDYyLCBJc3N1ZSA2?=

gtk_window_present(GtkWindow *window) is your friend :-)

andy2_cao pegatroncorp com wrote:
Hi All,

        I want to hide the main window when I clicked the minimized button, and show it when clicked system
tray icon.
But, when I clicked tray icon, the window only can keep in minimized state, and I hope it become normal state immediately when I clicked tray icon. How can I do for this function? Can you help me? Thanks.

Best regards,
Andy