=?gb2312?B?u9i4sjogZ3RrLWFwcC1kZXZlbC1saXN0IERpZ2VzdCwgVm9sIDYyLA==?= =?gb2312?B?IElzc3VlIDY=?=

Hi All,

        I want to hide the main window when I clicked the minimized button, and show it when clicked system
tray icon.
        But, when I clicked tray icon, the window only can keep in minimized state, and I hope it become
normal state immediately when I clicked tray icon.
        How can I do for this function? Can you help me? Thanks.

Best regards,
Andy