Re: Best practice for bundling GTK with an windows application?

Hi Dov,

Dov Grobgeld schrieb:

    * The windows binaries are the standard compiled binaries from
      ftp.gtk.org <http://ftp.gtk.org>
See the SConstruct and NSIS files of my two programs giv and gemtcl for
examples of how to do the above.

Thanks for sharing you experience. None stepped up with a different
method, so I assume this is common practice.

(Nice to see you are using Scons, same do I :-)

--
Schönen Gruß - Regards
Hartmut Goebel

Goebel Consult
Spezialist für IT-Sicherheit in komplexen Umgebungen
http://www.goebel-consult.de

Monatliche Kolumne:
<http://www.all-about-security.de/kolumnen/cissp-gefluester/>

Goebel Consult mit Mitglied bei <http://www.7-it.de>