Re: GtkBuilder and GtkHScale

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 1:54 PM, Tadej BorovÅak<tadeboro gmail com> wrote:
Hello.

hi all,
i'm trying to develope a small application with the help of glade. Is it a
normal behaviour that when i set the upper limit of a GtkHscale, i need tu use
a value bigger than the needed one by 10 units? (if i need the upper bound to
be 10, i need to set it to 20). I tought about a problem of glade, but the
generated glade file contains the value used in the gui. I imagine it should be
a problem of gtkbuilder. What do you think about this?

My guess would be that you forgot to set page size property of scale
to 0. Default page size is 10, and this is where the offset you
experience comes.

We also have a bug about what order we save properties for GtkAdjustment,
we need to insert code to order them with care (set lower, then
higher, then value),
otherwise we sometimes load with bogus configurations.

Cheers,
       -Tristan