Re: Status Indication GUI development using GTK++

Adeel Malik wrote:
Hello, I have just newly subscribed to thie mailing list and wanted
to post a question. I am doing application development on Fedora Core
6 Linux Machine. I need to implement the status indication GUI such
that it could display a simple traffic light indication i.e, green
light for success and red light for error. Can someone suggest me a
link where I can get an example code doing thhis type of thing so
that I could learn or modify it suit my requirement.

I don't know what you mean by "status indication GUI". If all you want to do is to change the color of an icon in your main app window, that should be trivial. If you mean you want to add your status indicator to the notification area on the panel, I'd suggest taking a look at the Network Monitor; it changes colors when it detects network activity.

--
Guy Rouillier