Re: An 'oldie' question... GtkCList anyone?

I have changed recently my CList widgets to TreeView. I suggest you implement a small test case, learn everything you need to your own purposes, and then (and only then) replace everything. I am almost in the end of replacing 119 option menus to combo boxes, so I understand how you feel...

Carlos
first of all I warmly suggest you to update your code to
GtkTreeView.
Yes - I'm planning on doing that. But the application has _lots_ of
CLists.