Re: many buttons, one handler with gtkbuilder

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 1:19 PM, Peter F. Patel-Schneider
<pfps verizon net> wrote:
[...]
Actually a more general solution would be to allow glade/gtkbuilder to add
properties to widget classes.  I don't know whether this would fly.

Glade lets you add properties and save them to the glade file, libglade
let you register handlers for custom properties but I dont think GtkBuilder
lets you use <property> tags for properties that are not really
on the object - however, you can derive a widget class and add real
properties, or parse custom xml constructs by implementing GtkBuildable
(In which case, you would absolutely need code support in your glade
plugin to tell the core how a widget class is written in xml).

Cheers,
                    -Tristan

peter