Re: Suggestion, adding a valid glibconfig.h to win32 download bundle

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009, arne pagel wrote:

I had a problem with glib because of my idea of fixing a missing glibconfig.h in my
mingw-environment :-)
(see mingw-users list "Compiler Basics..." when interested)

As far as i see the only "correct" way of getting a vaild
glib-config.h is building the glibs, right?

But why providing a dev-package with includes and glib-binaries
when i have to build them anyway to get the glib-config?

There's no file "glib-config.h" in glib.  There is a header named
"glibconfig.h" and it's included (of course) in the glib dev
zipfile.  There's no need to build the library yourself, you just
have to get the include paths right.

Allin Cottrell