gtk_file_chooser_hangs (win32 libgdk-win32-2.0-0.dll)

Hello,
i updated my mingw with the new All-in-one bundle on gtk download page.

Now i have the problem, that the gtk_file_chooser is not working anymore in
my application under win32.
I get just a sandglass-curser over it.
I get no warning or errormessage on the console.

When I am taking older dll's (libgdk-win32-2.0-0.dll and libgtk-win32-2.0-0.dll)
from August 26, everything works fine.
With the new one from January 8 I have the problem.

An idea what could be the problem?

regards
  Arne
--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a

http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger