Re: Glade and Gtk 2.16.x

On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 2:47 PM, Rodrigo Miguel <rodrmigu gmail com> wrote:
Hi Tadej,

Sorry, I think I wasn't clear in my question. In fact I'm already
using the glade both windows and linux. So I'm asking, if it will be
delivered with Gtk, not as separate project and not dependent of
LibGlade. So my interesting is about to leave libglade and starting
using only GtkBuilder and Glade.

As far as the Glade tool goes, we are planning for a stable release
that supports both formats + conversions with GNOME 2.26.

I think Matthias plans to release a GTK+ 2.16 for the same time frame...
which would be nice (I would depend on 2.16 from Glade right away...).

Cheers,
                  -Tristan