Re: Glade and Gtk 2.16.x

Hi Tadej,

Sorry, I think I wasn't clear in my question. In fact I'm already
using the glade both windows and linux. So I'm asking, if it will be
delivered with Gtk, not as separate project and not dependent of
LibGlade. So my interesting is about to leave libglade and starting
using only GtkBuilder and Glade.

Thanks
Rodrigo