Re: =?UTF-8?Q?Help=EF=BC=9AAbout?= Gtk_tree

On Fri, 2009-02-27 at 17:16 +0800, andy2_cao pegatroncorp com wrote:
Dear All,

    I have many puzzles as a newer in gtk develop fieldïhope can get helps from you ,thanks firstlyã

    Now, I have a problem about gtk_tree: If I used gcc to compile a tree.c, it correct! But if I changed
the file name to tree.cpp and used g++ to compile it, there will appear many errors, as example ,
âgtk_tree_newâ is not defined in this scope!!! I have include the <gtk/gtk.h>, If you kown whatâs
wrong,please tell me as soon as possible.

1.  Gtk+ is a C library.  If you want to use C++, take a look at Gtkmm-
http://www.gtkmm.org/

2.  From the docs:
GtkTree is deprecated and unsupported. It is known to be buggy. To use
it, you must define the symbol GTK_ENABLE_BROKEN prior to including the
GTK+ header files. Use GtkTreeView instead.

    Thanks.

Best regards,

Andy

-Larry