=?gb2312?B?SGVscKO6QWJvdXQgR3RrX3RyZWU=?=

Dear All,

    I have many puzzles as a newer in gtk develop field,hope can get helps from you ,thanks firstly。

    Now, I have a problem about gtk_tree: If I used gcc to compile a tree.c, it correct! But if I changed the
file name to tree.cpp and used g++ to compile it, there will appear many errors, as example , “gtk_tree_new”
is not defined in this scope!!! I have include the <gtk/gtk.h>, If you kown what’s wrong,please tell me as
soon as possible.

    Thanks.

Best regards,

Andy