Re: Adding menu items dynamically

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 13:28:49 -0500
Tristan Van Berkom <tvb gnome org> wrote:

That is very strange, your telling me that the asterisk saves in
libglade format but not in GtkBuilder format ?

Since I sent the message, I did several more tests, and apparently it
doesn't get saved anymore - at all.

I wonder why it seemed to work after recompiling, but that must have been
an error of mine. So, I'll reopen the bug.

Sorry for the confusion...
John

The fact that the 'group' property for radiobuttons seems to be
uneditable (either by hand or by editor) - could you give an idea of
where to look for the cause?