Process events pending

Hi to everybody,

first of all excuse me for my english.

I'm trying to  synthesize a key pressed event to simulate a keyboard press.
I wrote a simple program where i register a callback for a key press,
after a timeout i build a GdkEventKey and i put them into the main event
loop. I can't see the handler callback call related to my synthesize
events until  i press a real keyboard key.
After i put the synthesize event into the main event loop i try to force
main loop iteration with no result.
This is what happen on directfb, instead on X11 it works fine.

Please can anyone help me?

Thank you very much for your time and help.

Matteo

//