Re: dotted line separating table columns in GTK 2.18

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 12:22 AM, Alex Ignácio da Silva
<alex ignacioalex com> wrote:
Unfortunately from the Java side I have no easy access to the underlying
GTK implementation widgets, only to the wrapper SWT objects.

Isn't there a way to change this behavior via an environment variable or
some other mechanism not involving touching the C code?

Not that I know of, but I don't have knowledge of SWT so I cannot
think of workaround in that area.  I think it is a bit stupid that
Ubuntu turned on these grid lines by default, because it is
deliberately not a theme setting.  We wanted the developers of
applications decide whether or not grid lines should be enabled for a
particular tree view.

regards,

-kris.