Re: How to forbid people to change GtkCheckButton's status manually?

Hi,
since the checkbox is not interactive, you can as well get rid of it and
replace it with an image or even with a simple label. No need to confuse
user with an apparently non-working control.

Edheldil

donglongchao wrote:
Hi, all

I want to use some GtkCheckButton to display some status in my app.But I want to forbid my customer to
change these checkbuttons' status(choosed or not ) by their hands,and they can only be changed by my app
itself according to  some values,etc..I want to know how to do this.Will some one help me?Thank you.

And I do not know if I choosed the right widget to do this task.If not, will some one tell me which one
should be better? Thank you again.

Longchao