gdk_draw_rgb[_32]_image alternative?

Hi all,

I am looking for an alternative to the gdk_draw_rgb[_32]_image()
functions for copying data into a drawable.

I have a cairo suitable image buffer (32 bits per pixel) to
copy from. The problem: I can neither use
gdk_draw_rgb_image() nor gdk_draw_rgb_32_image(). The first
needs a pure 24 bit RGB buffer as a source, the latter
expects RGBx (while cairo wants another order of the color
channels: aRGB resp. BGRa in the byte-wise view).

So the effect using gdk_draw_rgb_32_image() is, that the B
and R channels appear swapped (BGRa -> RGBa).

Thank You
 Felix