Re: Hiding a GtkDialog and Cancel Callback

hello,

> Well, I'm not sure the Dialog might be Destroyed. How are you call it?
It is created with with the whole application in my glade file with glade_xml_new(),
but it is not shown because I just gtk_show_all() my other window.

> Because if you call gtk_widget_destroy (dialog) this might happen.
The Only function effecting the dialog-widget gtk_widget_show(dialog) and gtk_widget_hide(dialog)

> with GtkDialog from XML.... hm I'm not sure. Can you check the same
> thing with other (not Cancel) buttons?
Ok, thats a good Idea, i will check it.

And the other advice/suggestion
> can you try to stop event driving after your callback (to stop do any
> additional things after your click).
Hm, how could I stop event driving, and what will be the effect (interrupting gtk_main)?

Best Regards
   Arne