Re: Hiding a GtkDialog and Cancel Callback

Hi, Arne

Well, I'm not sure the Dialog might be Destroyed. How are you call it?
Because if you call gtk_widget_destroy (dialog) this might happen. But
with GtkDialog from XML.... hm I'm not sure. Can you check the same
thing with other (not Cancel) buttons? And the other advice/suggestion
can you try to stop event driving after your callback (to stop do any
additional things after your click).

Best regards,
Vlad Volodin