Re: latest glib and gtk for Windows?

2009/4/21 Gabriele Greco <gabriele greco darts it>:
About this issue, I've been able to build the whole win32 GTK
environment only on WIN32 mingw since all the configure process relies
too much on pkg-config to be usable from a cross-compiler (we usually
build all of our apps on linux with the mingw crosscompiler
distributed with all the debian derived distro).

I build win32 gtk and apps on a cross compiler (ubuntu mingw) and it
seems to work fine with no manual hackery required. What problems were
you having?

John