Re: latest glib and gtk for Windows?

On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 5:53 PM, Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi> wrote:
I don't mean to be a pest, but when might glib 2.20.1 and gtk
2.16.1 become available at
http://www.gtk.org/download-windows.html ?

Soon... Been a bit busy with other hackinh.

About this issue, I've been able to build the whole win32 GTK
environment only on WIN32 mingw since all the configure process relies
too much on pkg-config to be usable from a cross-compiler (we usually
build all of our apps on linux with the mingw crosscompiler
distributed with all the debian derived distro).

Anyone has some ./configure lines for the various
glib/cairo/pango/atk/gtk packages to crossbuild them in a clean way
without manual hacking on the generated files? :)

--
Bye,
 Gabry