Pass more widgets as gpointer.

Hello All.

I'm quite new to C, but have done some gtk programming in perl.
I've been looking for answers on the web, and in various tutorials, without
any luck.
My question is how to pass more widgets as a gpointer, to a callback
function. (in C )

For instance if a "OK" button, has to read the state of three other
widgets...

In perl I would make an array of the widgets, and then pass the ref as the
data argument to the callback. I cannot grasp how to do something like that
in C.

An example snippet would be really helpfull.

Thx

Jens