Re: A few quick questions about gtkprint

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 19:03:17 +0530
Vamsi Krishna Davuluri <vamsi davuluri gmail com> wrote:
Oh, the thing is sugar has bindings for the evince classes, which we
use as import modules.
And I will look into it for modules on printing.
Thanks for your time.
If you are on the #gtk+, can you tell me your nick, so I can ping you
live when I am in a glitch :p

That's rather nice.  It should be trivial to print ps/pdf documents
then.  However, if you use poppler and libspectre directly it should be
relatively easy to do so in longhand.

I don't normally do IRC I am afraid, as I tend to have other things to
do (and on my mind).  It's a bit like twitter: I feel people should have
better things to do with their lives.  However, I agree IRC can be
useful to talk through technical problems.

Chris