Re: A few quick questions about gtkprint

Oh, the thing is sugar has bindings for the evince classes, which we use as
import modules.
And I will look into it for modules on printing.
Thanks for your time.
If you are on the #gtk+, can you tell me your nick, so I can ping you live
when I am in a glitch :p