Unplugging GtkPlug from GtkSocket

Hi all,

I am creating a plugin for a browser based on webkit, using the xembed
protocol i.e. using GtkSocket & GtkPlug. I have been successfully able to
create the plugin & show the content required on the plugin window, but I am
facing problem when I try to delete the plugin. At the time of deletion of
plugin, I want to delete the plug created, so as to free the resources
allocated to the plug while creating plugin. Can anyone tell me how to do
it, including how to do the cleanup on the GtkSocket side created in the
browser?

It would be of great help if anyone could let me know on this ASAP, as I am
in urgent need of this information. I tried to find any resource telling
more on XEmbed protocol usage and the cleanup process when using XEmbed
protocol on the web, but couldn't get anything concrete help on this topic.

Thanks & Regards,
Ravi Phaneendra K