How do I unsubscribe??

How do I unsubscribe from this list?

I went to this web page:-

which contains a section where new users can subscribe.  However, that
section doesn't allow me to unsubscribe.

Further down the page there's an option for unsubscribing - but the text at
the head of that section suggests that it can only be used by
administrators.  Undaunted, I entered my email address and followed the
options to unsubscribe.  At the end of that process, I saw a message telling
me that an unsubscribe email had been sent to me.  However, the email never
arrived.

During the past week I've tried all my email addresses but no matter what
info I enter, I always get a message saying that an email has been sent to
me - but no email ever arrives.

What am I doing wrong???

John