Re: GtkSourceView build for Windows?

On lun, 2008-09-08 at 14:35 +0200, Miroslav Rajcic wrote:
Does anyone know a good Windows build for GtkSourceView and its dependencies
?

I've managed to find only this build:
http://code.google.com/p/bpad/wiki/GtksourceviewForWindows

When unpacked, it provides .a file instead of .lib format.
I could link against that, but then my application crashes on startup (I was
using Visual Studio 2005).

I would like to see the Windows build GtkSourceView and dependencies
being offered at the official http://www.gtk.org pages.

Official gtksourceview windows binaries are available at

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/binaries/win32/gtksourceview/

and are linked from the download page of gtksourceview web site at

http://projects.gnome.org/gtksourceview

Ciao
        Paolo