Re: memory leak when destroying widgets

turns out there were two problems:
I forgot to free the GList*
uim caused a memory leak

fixing these two problems fixed the memory leak
cheers
--Jacques

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 4:50 PM, Dave Foster <dave foster gmail com> wrote:

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 4:22 PM, Jacques Le Normand <rathereasy gmail com>wrote:

   gtk_container_remove(GTK_CONTAINER(vbox),child);

Most likely I am wrong on this, but you solely do a container remove, and
not a delete/free etc on something that was created with entry_new().  I'm
fairly certain that removing from a container does not free the the object,
and you are therefore leaking 400 pointers to entry boxes.

dave