Re: Layout Composite Widget Components Using Glade-3? / Pluggable widgets replacement for Glade custom widget?

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 2:10 AM, Daniel Yek <dyek real com> wrote:
[...]
This is done by installing custom widgets catalog into catalog directory,
installing custom plugin libraries, loading optional/custom plugin
libraries, installing and loading glade-3 custom widget icons, right?

If so, is this not the pluggable widget that I referred to earlier?

Actually no, I think you are getting mixed up the a GtkPlug widget
is that the case ?

If you want to design your composite widget layout in glade,
that is one thing... but its not a custom widget ;-)

if you write a catalog for a real widget that you have written,
a widget in C or another bound language, then you integrate
it (or only fake it..) right into the glade palette - no need for
a go between object.

Cheers,
                  -Tristan