A question about display Google map

Hi all:

I am developing a application on which I want to display Google map.
But the problem is Google map is actually a javascript, and I don't
know how to display javascript map on my screen. Well, I think maybe
writing a simple webkit is one method but since my application has
nothing to do with other functions of webkit, so I don't want to use
webkit mechanism on this one. I just have a box and want to display
the map in it, that's it.

Any other method I can refer to?

Thanks in advance.

Yours Sincerely