Scroll wheel events not working under WindowsXP

Hi,

I'm developing a CAD application which uses a GtkDrawingArea for its
schematic page view, and handles scroll wheel events to pan the
schematic being viewed.

On Linux, and built for Win32, tested under wine, scrolling works.

Under WindowsXP, the scroll events seem to be eaten somehow. The mouse
icon changes to the pointer+scroll-bar icon which you get when scrolling
(for example), a console window, but my signal handler isn't being
called (or at least, my schematic isn't scrolling).

Does anyone have any ideas (given the above description), what might be
going wrong on WinXP?

Does anyone have any working example-code which shows scroll events
working on Win32? Can you think of any GTK using applications on Win32,
which definitely do have working scroll wheel handling?

Best regards,

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,