Re: Creating a non-focused window

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 11:22 PM, Tiberius DULUMAN <
tiberius duluman gmail com> wrote:

The only way I know to do that is by calling
window.set_accept_focus(False)
before window.show(). The serious flaw with that method is that the
resulting window, while being prevented from stealing the focus, also can
not receive focus at any later time, even by intentional user action.

What about calling once more window.set_accept_focus(true) after
window.show()?
Does it work like this?

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I tried that. Running
`window.set_accept_focus(True)` immediate after `window.show()` causes the
window to steal the focus.

Thanks,

Tom