GTK+ Windows: how to catch WM_HOTKEY
- From: myasar free fr
- To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: GTK+ Windows: how to catch WM_HOTKEY
- Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 09:49:56 +0200
I'm trying binding a Hotkey to my GTK application with RegisterHotkey.
I have created an hidden window (with CreateWindow) and a GIOChannel
with g_io_channel_win32_new_messages and used g_io_add_watch to watch it.
My callback function is called each time I press the hotkey but I can't get the
original WM_HOTKEY message with PeekMessage (PeekMessage function returns 0).
(I have tested with Gtk-2.8.20 and GTK-2.13)
- What's wrong with my code ?
I suppose Windows messages may be eaten by gdk between the reception and the
call of the callback function ?
- Should I use instead Win32 functions without GTK ?
I'd like to stick to GTK if possible ...
] [Thread Prev