Re: GLib questions, GArray and GNode

Dear Jordan,

Thanks for quick answer. I am not very good in
extensive pointer programming. So it will be very nice
of you if you can clarify some more things.

1. Is the following function ok?

GArray* g_array_clone(GArray *array) {

int i;
GArray *clone = g_array_new(FALSE,FALSE,sizeof(long));

for(i=0;i<array->len;i++)

g_array_append_val(clone,(long)g_array_index(array,long,i));

return clone;

}

2. I want reconstruct a tree from a text file. For
that I need to iteratively read node information (node
names as a string) from the file and add the node to
the tree. In this case how can I add the string to the
->data?

Thanks in advance,
Kaustubh

--- Jordan Walsh <jordanwalsh gmail com> wrote:

On Thu, 2008-03-27 at 10:01 -0700, Kaustubh Patil