Re: Quitting an application

G Hasse writes:
This is a quite common problem in GUI design. How do you syncronize
between a long job and a short fast one (as quitting). The first answer
is that you should not do any long jobs. You should split the long work
in small ones, and let every other job have the ability to run.
Alternative you could make a coprocess to read the DB and when the work
is done you get the result in one "operation".

Well - the real answer is - it could be difficult. You might turn to
some syncronization mechanism or maybee threads...

Thanks. I guess I have to rethink my design then. :)

Sujith