Re: sizing of toolbar

I think you could use a layout component so you can put your toolbar of any
size.

Hope it helps.

Ke

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 12:16 PM, Santi Regueiro <santiregueiro gmail com>
wrote:

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 17:55, Allin Cottrell <cottrell wfu edu> wrote:

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Have you tried this? :

gtk_toolbar_set_show_arrow ()
void                gtk_toolbar_set_show_arrow          (GtkToolbar
*toolbar,
                                                        gboolean
show_arrow);

Sets whether to show an overflow menu when toolbar doesn't have room
for all items on it. If TRUE, items that there are not room are
available through an overflow menu.

toolbar : a GtkToolbar
show_arrow : Whether to show an overflow menu

Since 2.4

I'm just starting with gtk and didn't start playing with toolbars yet
so I'm not sure if this will make the parent widget expand to be able
to show the entire toolbar.
Maybe if you let the container of the toolbar (and not the toolbar
itself) expand you'll get the desired behavior.

Hope you understand my english :)
--
Santi Regueiro