Problems upgrading my app to Visual C++ Express 2008

Hi All!

Until now I was using Visual C++ Express 2005 with gtkmm libraries version 2.10.11-1 and it worked, but now I
have upgraded to Visual C++ Express 2008 and I get crashes when deleting widgets (deleting widgets created
with new) in the same project that works with 2005. Is there any new libraries to use whith Visual 2008? Has
any one experienced such problems? I also have seen the version of the gtkmm libraries is 2.13.1, Has anyone
used them with Visual C++ 2008?

Thank you very much in advanced!
Tecnología, moda, motor, viajes,…suscríbete a nuestros boletines para estar siempre a la última
http://newsletters.msn.com/hm/maintenanceeses.asp?L=ES&C=ES&P=WCMaintenance&Brand=WL&RU=http%3a%2f%2fmail.live.com